An invigorating drink with a touch of Dolce Vita
PREPARATION TIME: 2 min
TYPE OF DISH: Drinks, Cocktails
SERVINGS: 1 person
CALORIES: 200 calories
- 1 Shaker
- 1 Martini glass
- 1 cocktail strainer
- 4 cl Vodka
- 1.5 cl Coffee liqueur
- 1.5 cl Sugar syrup
- 1 Espresso
- coffee beans
- small handful Ice cubes, Use large ice cubes to prevent them from diluting too much in the cocktail
- Start by turning on your coffee machine and running an espresso that you let cool in the ambient air.
- Swirl ice cubes in your Martini glass to cool it and then remove them.
- Pour the Vodka, coffee liqueur, sugar syrup, espresso and ice cubes into the shaker.
- Shake for 15 minutes.
- Pour your cocktail into the glass through the strainer.
- Decorate it with coffee beans that you can place on the foam.
WE ADVISE YOU: Il Piacere
Blend of Italian coffees. Scented with exquisite scents of flowers, its powerful attack on the palate is combined with sumptuous flavors of praline milk. This sublime composition, appreciated by "Baristas", provokes an intense feeling of pleasure.
If you don't have a coffee machine, prepare your espresso with a coffee maker.
Since the Espresso Martini is an easily adaptable cocktail, you can easily replace Vodka with Gin.
Replace your coffee liqueur with Bailey's if you want to add a creamy side to your cocktail.